Frank Thunnissen is specialised in Project Development, Real Estate Law, Construction Law and Planning Law. He provides advice to a wide range of authorities from companies right through to public bodies. He is regularly called on to arbitrate within his specialist areas.
As well as working for Van Diepen Van der Kroef, Frank Thunnissen teaches various academic courses. He also regularly writes articles for professional journals.
Frank Thunnissen grew up in The Hague but now resides in Blaricum. In his free time, he enjoys golf, reading and skiing.
- Dutch lawyer
- University of Leiden, Grenoble (Fra.) & Kings College London
- Arbitration in various cases related to offshore installations
- Litigation at the Council of State on soil pollution
- Litigation on project development and financing
- Arbitration in a conflict concerning factory installations
- Litigation concerning the use of a hotel as a refugee centre
- Legally binding advisor in a conflict between a region and a contractor (Infrastructural work)
- Writes articles for various professional journals
- Teacher at seminars & PAO courses
- Arbitration within specialised areas