Eelco Keuvelaar is a partner and works out of the Utrecht office. He specialises in Employment Law, Civil Service Law and Franchise Law. He advises and litigates on, amongst others, legal matters surrounding employment disability, non-competition clauses, Pension Law (StiPP), postings & for employment agencies. With his extensive knowledge & experience for possibilities within flexible work relationships, he helps companies to find solutions. Eelco Keuvelaar is particularly active in a variety of sectors, such as ICT, banking, health care, transport, the cleaning industry, the employment agency sector and deployment.
Eelco Keuvelaar lives in Utrecht. He gives readings on the wider elements of Employment Law and franchising but in particular on flexible work, employment disability and pensions.
- Dutch lawyer
- Provides advice & litigates for entrepreneurs in matters concerning industrial pension funds (e.g. StiPP), including proven methods to avoid industrial pension funds and/or the splitting of companies to bring forth a similar result
- Advises & litigates on reorganisations for (middle-size) companies
- Advised & litigated on a Statutory Director dismissal
- Advises & litigates in complex employment disability cases on the basis of reconstruction
- Contract drafting for flexible work systems
- Solution of franchise conflict
- Dutch Society of Franchise (NFV)