Jacques de Wit
Jacques de Wit is a partner and works out of the Amsterdam office. He specialises in litigation. He assists companies at director level & negotiates and mediates on all matters concerning real estate cases (hotels, office premises, shops). Jacques de Wit supports conflicts between shareholders, partnerships & business associates. He also arbitrates, litigates in summary proceedings and if necessary assists in precautionary seizures, also at the Dutch Court of Appeal.
Jacques has been chairman of the board at Van Diepen Van der Kroef Lawyers since 2014.
- Dutch lawyer
- Law – VU (Vrije Universiteit) Amsterdam
- Advises the Players’ Council of the Dutch National football team
- Advises & litigates (court & arbitration) in connection with resignation of partners/shareholders
- Advised & supported a large-scale hotel chain with more branches
- Advises & litigates concerning enforced buy-out of minority shareholders
- Advises & litigates on property transactions, in combination with project development