André Lieshout is a partner at the Utrecht office. His specialist knowledge is in Employment & Company Law. He mainly advises companies and institutions including multi-nationals, among others, in extensive reorganisations, shareholder differences, liability cases, takeovers & unfair competition. Additionally, he assists professional practitioners in disciplinary proceedings including litigating for accountants at the Accountant Chamber and the Business Board of Appeal.
André Lieshout lives in Utrecht. He has many interests. His sporting activities include football (ex-Chairman of NAC Breda), running, cycling, chess and mountain hiking. He also enjoys classical music and jazz. André is partial to a good glass of wine and local whisky from the Scottish Islands.
- Dutch lawyer
- Law - The University of Utrecht
- Assistance in takeovers for multiple (private equity) parties
- Extensive assistance in reorganisations for the construction sector & advice services
- Advises & litigates for minority shareholders in matters concerning majority shareholders
- Provides & litigates in matters concerning unfair competition
- Provides advice & litigation for accountants at the Accountant Chamber and Business Board of Appeal
- Provides advice and litigates for enterprises both in & out of the EU in a variety of International Law issues
- Chairman of Appeal Commission at a large-scale housing corporation
- Voluntary Work