Amerins Koekkoek specialises in Employment Law. She assists employers and employees with legal advice in matters such as reorganisations and individual & collective dismissal. She also assists in the areas of terms of employment, non-competition clauses, Work Council participation and sick & employment disability. In addition, Amerins regularly gives seminars.
Amerins Koekkoek grew up in Leeuwarden and currently lives in Bilthoven. She enjoys tennis & reading.
- Dutch lawyer
- Law - The University of Groningen
- Provides advice & litigation in large-scale reorganisations
- Provides advice & litigation on competition clause validity
- Provides guidelines & drafts company regulations, personnel handbooks and employment agreements
- Advice & litigation concerning non-functional employees, employer illness & related issues
- Society of Employment Law