Erik Jan Bijleveld
Erik Jan Bijleveld is a partner and works out of the Utrecht office. Together with André Lieshout, he heads the Company Law department. Erik Jan Bijleveld focuses primarily on commercial contracts, joint venture agreements including trade agreements, Mergers & Takeovers, Joint Ventures, Shareholder and Management agreements, participations, VOFs & collective practice. Erik Jan Bijleveld advises, negotiates and litigates in all of these areas.
Erik Jan Bijleveld is the in-house lawyer of several middle-sized companies, family businesses, companies where the shares are held in restricted hands & non-profit foundations. His usual role is Counsel to the Board of Directors.
In addition, Erik Jan Bijleveld mediates and arbitrates for cases relating to shareholder differences and conflict within partnerships.
Erik Jan Bijleveld lives in Utrecht.
- Dutch lawyer
- Many educational courses in chosen specialisms
- Mediation Training
- Acts as in-house lawyer for many companies including various ICT-companies
- Assistance on trade differences, commercial contracts and the enforcement hereof & defence against claims
- Provides advice & litigates for companies in problems with banks concerning loan & swap agreements
- Differences with accountants
- Assistance with buying & selling transactions for companies
- As part of a team, acted against the State & Fortis Bank on behalf of duped investors concerning compensation claims: A more than five year long case that eventually resulted in the highest settlement in Europe (1,2 million euros).
- Society of Corporate Litigation
- Arbitration on trade difference and differences in the framework of partnership agreements
- Participant - Skill City