Martijn Bonefaas is a partner at the Hoorn office and specialises in Corporate Law, Financial Law, Insolvency and Restructuring, real estate and collective actions. He assists entrepreneurs in difficulties, provides advice and conducts legal proceedings about complicated restructuring issues, insolvency issues, business cessations and restarts. He is also regularly appointed as a receiver for retail companies, corporate service, the building industry and the hotel and catering industry. As a lawyer Martijn Bonefaas represents both (semi) public institutions and private individuals.
Martijn Bonefaas lives in Enkhuizen, is married and has two children. He is a member and former chairman of the volunteer club Ronde Tafel Drechterland 130, regularly puts on his running shoes and is a fan of la bella Italia, in all its appearances.
- Dutch lawyer
- Law at the University of Amsterdam
- Real Estate Law at the Grotius Academy
- Advises and conducts legal proceedings about restructuring, reorganisation, restart and liquidation where the subjects of issue include, mortgage, right of pledge, directors' and officers' liability, actio pauliana, settlement, selective payment, retention of title and right of retention.
- Advises and conducts legal proceedings about financial products such as interest rate derivatives, interest rate swaps, credits and insurances as well as the duty of care of the banks.
- Advises and conducts legal proceedings about the financing of corporate related matters such as cancellation of credit, security enforcement, severalty, suretyship, increase of interest surcharge and liquidity surcharge.
- Advises and conducts legal proceedings about liability, warranty, purchase, rent, lease and collection.
- Act as a receiver in North-Holland for retail companies, services industry, construction industry, hospitality industry and horticulture..
- Ronde Tafel Drechterland 130